I’m trying to study for my Social Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Investigate the gender wage gap and sex segregation. Information for the United States is available at the following website: bls.gov/cps/cpsaat11.pdf. Pick some occupations you are interested in and look up the percent female in that occupation, and then calculate the gender wage gap. What is surprising about this information? What theories might you develop about which occupations tend to be more segregated than others and which have a larger gender wage gaps?
Papers should be about 4-6 pages in length. .Address the following points:
1. How do the readings selected compare and contrast from the required readings on the topic?
2. What did you learn that was new? What had you never considered before? How might the issues you studied on women relate to other oppressed populations?
3. How much evidence was provided to support material presented?
4. What did you read about that you do not agree with? What is your disagreement based on? (your values, opinions, statistics)
5. How might you use what you learned about to promote social and economic justice in the social work profession? How compatible were the values presented with the values of the social work profession?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more