Can you help me understand this Political Science question?
Pick only TWO of the following questions to answer for your mid-term exam. Each question is worth 10 points. Make sure you clarify which questions you are answering. Each answer should be at least 300 words long. (No more than 450 words) You need to use information from at least one of the readings, a lecture, or a class discussion to answer each question. Make sure to cite. If you are using information from lecture or class, simply write the date we talked about it. If you are pulling an idea from the reading, make sure to include page number. Some of the questions will require you to reflect on various modules and bring together topics we discussed on different weeks.
High scores will have concrete examples, citations from multiple sources, clear arguments, and carefully written responses. Vague and ambiguous comments will not be very helpful.
1. What was one of the turning points of the Cold War as it related to our week on Guatemala? Why was this event important? What were some of the impacts of the event?
2.Compare and contrast the student movements from Guatemala and Mexico. (Hint: Although we mainly focused on chapter 2 in class discussion of Vrana’s book, remember we were all supposed to read more than that. Do not simply focus on the few years we discussed.)
3. What was one of the turning points of the Cold War as it related to our week on Mexico? Why was this event important? What were some of the impacts of the event?
4. Explain three clear characteristics (political and/or social) of Latin America’s Cold War? (Hint: Although the Gil Joseph reading will be helpful for this answer, do not ignore other authors that have discussed Cold War Latin America.)
5. What are some of the demands of student movements during the Cold War in Latin America?
6. Using the lecture, the Pensado and Villanueva reading, what are the limitations of only focusing on 1968 to understand student movements in Latin America? What do we learn when we look beyond that?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more