Topic: Falls & Fall Risk Reduction.
Answer the Question(s) completely.
1. Mention and discuss Fall Risk Assessment Instruments (mention at least 3).
2. Signs and symptoms of traumatic brain injury in older adults (mention at least 5).
Important: The answer should be based on the knowledge obtained from the File attached in Word called “Fall. Fall Risk Reduction ” and approved online literature cited below. Not just your opinion.
· You must complete the question completely.
· All points must be well developed.
· APA Format Time New Roman 12 font. strictly enforced.
· Minimum of 400 words.
Referenced from Online Resources: Must NOT BE OLDER THAN 5 years
Approved Web site for references must have:
• Serial/journal articles
• Volume number, in italics.
• Issue number. This is bracketed immediately after the volume number but not italicized.
• Month, season or other designation of publication if there is no volume or issue number.
• Include all page numbers. Ex: 7(1),24 Sergiev, P. V., Dontsova, O. A., & Berezkin, G. V. (2015).
Book. Ebersole and Hess’ Gerontological Nursing and Healthy Aging 5th. Author: Theris A. Touhy; Kathleen F. Jett. Edition: 5th, Fifth, 5e Year: 2017 “
Approved Online Resources are:
1. CDC.gov – www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/falls/adultfalls.html.
2. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion: Healthy People 2020, 2012. – www.healthypeople.gov/2020
3. CDC: STEADI (Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths & Injuries
4. Gericareonline: Story of Your Falls
5. American Geriatrics Society/British Geriatrics Society:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more