To continue thinking about career planning, please begin working on a five (5) year career timeline for yourself. This horizontal timeline (see grading rubric and example below) will also be part of your final project in addition to the 2 Career Services Occupational Research Worksheets you should be working on already. This timeline should be a diagram only–you will not need to provide an additional narrative as this will be submitted as a part of your worksheets and video discussion (i.e., no written paragraph of extra explanation). Though, you will need to label the milestones on the timeline with one phrase or sentence.
Instructions for the timeline:
1. You may use any software to create the timeline (e.g. Powerpoint, Excel, etc), however, it must be able to be saved in a PDF format to be submitted with your final project (e.g. submitted to Turn it In within Canvas).
2. The timeline needs to fit on one page.
3. The timeline should span 5 years, starting with this current semester.
4. You are asked to document on the timeline what you steps/actions you will need to do (and when) to achieve your stated career goals (please see examples below for help).
5. Your timeline should mark calendar years and months, but some time frames will be approximations (e.g., after finishing a 2-year graduate program, you may know you will need to take board examinations, but you likely won’t know the exact dates, so a best guess estimate is fine–but do check to see if your examining board has dates already published first).
Again, you may use whatever software that you wish to create the timeline, but it should be able to be submitted as a PDF.
To give a few clarifying examples:
For many of you, your five year plan will take you through a graduate/professional degree program and into the workforce. Don’t forget to include rough estimates of when you will take certification/licensing exams and when you would need to submit your licensing to your state’s licensing boards.
the timeline is an example on how to do it and lease choose nurse practitioner as my career
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more