I’m working on a sociology writing question and need support to help me understand better.
Choose 4 of the following 5 questions to respond to. Your answers should be 1 paragraph each (approximately 3- 7 sentences).
*Note: Your grade for these questions will be based on the accuracy of your answers.
1) Brubaker argues that society has become increasingly accepting of transgender people but not “transracial” people. Drawing on his analysis, explain why people are not able to choose their race?
2) What is “concerted cultivation” and what does this tell us about families and upward social mobility?
3) What is “weathering” and how does it help us understand racial disparities in health?
4) There are key differences in how women and men behave when they are ill. What is one such difference and what are the social roots of this difference?
5) What is the “outsider-within” perspective and does it help sociologists examine social inequalities?
Choose 2 of the following 3 questions to respond to. Your answers should have a clear thesis statement, and you need to provide evidence supporting your thesis, using examples from readings, lectures (including videos and other materials), and/or discussion section. Your answers should be 3-5 paragraphs each.
*Note: Your grade for these questions will be based on the accuracy of your answers, the clarity of your thesis statement, and the appropriate and effective use of examples to support your thesis.
1) Socioeconomic status (SES) is an important determinant of health. In this essay, respond to the following three questions: 1) What is the relationship between SES and health? 2) What are the pathways (mechanisms) by which SES affects health? 3) How does the experience of immigrants complicate our understanding of the relationship between SES and health?
2) On average, low-SES students have a lower level of educational achievement than high-SES students. How can we understand this gap in achievement? In other words, what are the mechanisms by which this gap is produced? In your response, you should focus specifically on the role of schools. Also discuss at least one potential policy solution for addressing this gap.
3) In the U.S. and many other countries, women earn, on average, less than men. In this essay, explain three sources of the gender gap in earnings.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more