I’m working on a Environmental Science question and need guidance to help me study.
Class activity on atmospheric layers.
Write down the atmospheric layer where these objects can be found:
1. Ozone layer that absorbs the UV solar radiation (good ozone)
2. Ozone emissions from human activities (bad ozone)
3. Commercial airplanes in flight
5. Most of our weather systems
6. Mount Everest (the tallest mountain on Earth)
8. Next, answer the question about how temperature changes with increasing altitude.
(1) How does temperature change with increasing altitude in the troposphere?
(2) How does temperature change with increasing altitude in the stratosphere?
Take a look at the temperature in the figure below. How does the temperature change in the troposphere and stratosphere when the altitude increases?
Troposphere: Depth of the troposphere is from surface to ~11 km (~36,000 feet). This is where lots of mixing occur due to rising and sinking air motions
Stratosphere: Depth of the stratosphere is located above the troposphere from approximately 12 km to about 50 km.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more