Part II – Essay. Please give complete answers to any two (2) of the following questions. Give evidence and support to your answers.
1. From both Bardes (Ch. 2) and the class discussion we had regarding Federalist Papers 10 and 51, please discuss and analyze the Madisonian model of checks and balances. In particular, (1) how was the national government to be structured and set-up, under Madison’s vision? (2) How would this government design be able to protect from tyranny of a faction(s) and mass democracy, without taking away the liberty of any one group? (3) If there was to be governing, what has to happen among the factions and parts of the national government?
2. Please describe and explain the concept of Selective Incorporation, as well as the Constitutional reasoning behind it. Please identify and briefly describe one or two Supreme Court cases that were part of the incorporation process.
3. Please describe and analyze in detail the concept and interpretation of nation-centered federalism, as well as Constitutional evidence for this view of federalism.
4. In terms of political ideology and the political spectrum, please describe and explain, in detail, the ECONOMIC VALUES, of both the modern right and the left.
5. Please describe and analyze in detail the concept and interpretation of state-centered federalism, as well as Constitutional evidence for this view of federalism.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more