The Treaty of Versailles ended WWI and identified Germany as being solely responsible for the war, its carnage and financial losses. The Treaty imposed enormous financial and demilitarizing penalties on Germany.
With this in mind, please research and write a 4-page paper exploring the following issues. Please make certain to have at least two (2) sources other than or in addition to the Nye textbook.
1. What is your understanding of collective security and how/why did it fail following WWI and the lead up to WWII – please be specific in the historical events that gave rise to WWII;
2. How did the Treaty of Versailles effect German citizens and leadership?
3. How did the Treaty help bring Adolph Hitler to power? Look at specific speeches and analyses of his rise to elected office.
4. What were Hitler’s early policies and programs once taking office?
5. How was Hitler’s Germany viewed by the rest of the International Community? Specifically, who were Germany’s allies and who were her enemies? And, why?
include footnotes/in-text notes and a bibliography. NOTE: the 4pages are NOT to include your bibliography.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more