I need help with a Philosophy question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
In his Discourse on the Origin of Inequality, Rousseau uses the traits of “perfectibility” and
“free will” to help describe different aspects of human nature. What does Rousseau mean by
perfectibility? How does Rousseau define free will? Does Rousseau think that perfectibility
and free will are positive attributes for us to have, or does he think they are negative
attributes (or a little bit of both)? Explain fully. Finally, explain whether you agree with
Rousseau’s position or not.
* In writing your paper, you must clearly articulate a central thesis that responds to the paper topic. Then, you must develop and execute that thesis.
* Total paper length must be at least 2,500 total words in length (approximately six (6) to
seven (7) double-spaced pages plus title page and works cited page).
* You must insert the final “word count” on the bottom of the works cited page.
* Your paper must be typed, double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch
(1”) margins on all sides.
* Your paper should include a title page at the beginning of the paper, as well as a separate
works cited page located at the end of the paper. Your title page should be fully descriptive
and include (at minimum) the paper title, course name, semester and year, instructor name,
student name, and date.
* Your works cited page should adhere to MLA Style.
* Each page of your paper (except the title page) should include a page number located in
either the upper or lower margin. Do not include a table of contents.
* In writing your paper, you must use and properly cite any relevant primary course text(s), as
well as at least two (2) additional outside sources. Your outside sources should be
scholarly in nature (e.g., article from a peer-reviewed journal; not Wikipedia or SparkNotes).
If you only use the minimum two (2) outside sources, both MUST be scholarly in nature. If
you use more than two (2) outside sources, most (but not all) should be scholarly in nature.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more