I need an explanation for this Philosophy question to help me study.
This week’s assignment, instead of a summary, is the identification of the major points in the reading (“Expressiveness” by Susan Langer). The reading is not commented, but it is underlined, so that it is easier for you to focus on the most relevant parts. Please write a short text entry, 150 to 300 words, using bullet points.
Hi, welcome to this week discussion!
What is due?
Please choose one topic (see below) and post at least one reflection and two comments to your peers’ reflections.
This assignment is meant to assess your capacity to understand and reflect autonomously on the contents that you studied, and your capacity to engage with different opinions and views in a respectful and fruitful way, collaborating with your peers for an inclusive learning environment.
1) One post on the chosen prompt, 100 to 200 words
2) At least two comments on your peers’ posts, 50 to 100 words each. One of the comments can be your reply to a comment you received. Comments can be on any topic, not necessarily the prompt you have chosen.
Please be sure that your posts are on topic, and your comments are respectful and constructive. See the rubric for details.
IMPORTANT: This is a group discussion; be sure that you post in your group, not in the general discussion. Only if you post in your group your submission will be graded.
1) Do you think there is more truth in the idea that the beautiful is objective, or in the idea that it is subjective?
2) The institutional theory of art emphasizes the role of institutions and in particular of the “artworld” in deciding what art is. Do you think this applies in the same way to contemporary art and more traditional forms of art?
3) What is (or are) the most distinctive feeling (or feelings) that characterize(s) YOUR OWN aesthetic experiences?
4) Share your thoughts on any of the additional resources and how it relates to the topics of this week.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more