I’m studying for my Philosophy class and need an explanation.
Select a Code of Ethics in your field of interest and develop a “POWERPOINT” that MUST be delineated into the seven sections below. YOU MUST SUBMIT A POWERPOINT. Any student who does not gets a zero. Two Powerpoint SAMPLES are provided in this Module.
1. ORGANIZATION: Describe how your Code of Ethics is organized.
2. CRITIQUE: Critique and give your opinion about the Code. What do you like and dislike about it, among others?
3. PRINCIPLES: Identify 3 – 5 Statements/Cannons/Principles and explain each in your own words.
4. MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT: How is the Code of Ethics monitored and enforced? Visit the website of the profession that oversees the Code.
5. ETHICAL LEVEL: What is the Ethical Level of your Code of Ethics according to Railborn and Payne? There can be more than one level.
6. ARTICLE: Find a current article within the last five years on the misconduct of a professional and identify the ethical issue in the case.
7. SOURCES: Post sources you got your Code of Ethics from, the professional organization’s website and source for the article.
Chapter 12: Code of Ethics
Chapter 12 will help you evaluate the code of ethics for your career plans and the unit Discussion Forum assignment. Find your code of ethics for the major or field of interest like Physician/Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant, Engineer, Firefighter, Law Enforcement, Physical Therapists, among others). You can find your code of ethics by using Google or GoogleScholar or searching the web. Let me know if you can’t find one.
The chapter is divided into four parts:
Introduction to Codes of Ethics (what they are, types, how they differ, etc.)
Corporate Codes of Ethics (Wal-Mart, Sears, Allstate, Florida Power, McDonalds, Uber, Facebook, etc.)
Professional Codes of Ethics (Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Nurses, Veterinarians, Accountants, etc.)
Government/Public Service Codes of Ethics (Elected officials, government officials, military, etc.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more