Essay on: Goldin and Mariathasan 2014 Pandemics and Health Risks
1. Identifying the article/chapter: Including the author(s) name, year of publication, title, place of publication (journal or book, pages, press).
2. Summary: Summary should address most or all of the following questions:
(1) What is the major question/problem addressed?
(2) What was the author(s)s theory/ hypothesis?
(3) Who or what was studied?
(4) What did the authors finds/results?
(5) How were the results interpreted? Were the theories/hypotheses supported? If not, what new hypotheses did the authors offer as potential explanations of the results.
(6) What next steps in the research process were proposed?
3. Evaluation: This portion should include your evaluative comments regarding the information and validity of the study. Comments about the style or how entertaining the study was are irrelevant and should be avoided. While writing your evaluation consider the following questions:
(1) Were the information/sources reliable and valid? (did it relate to the questions/problems/intent of the paper, and if they used a sample, was it big enough?)
(2) Are there potential confounding variables that were not addressed in the study?
(3) Was there a good correspondence between the evidence and the conclusions?
(4) Are there limitations to the study that the authors did not mention?
(5) How generalizable are the findings?
(6) What future research should be build based on the conclusions of this study?
(1) Margins: 1 inch all around
(2) Font: Arial size 11
(3) Line spacing: single space
(4) Word count: Minimum of 800 word and maximum of 1200 words
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more