4 pages double spaced, citation page, no plagrism
1. Summarize the facts of Palsgraf v. Long Island Railroad Co., 248 N.Y. 339 (1928)(http://www.courts.state.ny.us/reporter/archives/pa…).
2. Please state the issue the Court had to decide in Palsgraf.
3. Summarize the rule or rules set forth in Palsgraf.
4. Please create your own set of facts in which the defendant will be held liable. Use Palsgrafas the standard.
5. Please create your own set of facts in which the defendant will not be held liable. Use Palsgraf as the standard.
The post Palsgraf v. Long Island Railroad Co., appeared first on ESSAY PAPER.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more