Class activity on temperature rise – one of the three pieces of evidence for global warming.
1. What happened after 1800?
2. What are the fossil fuels?
3. The globally averaged combined land and ocean surface temperature data as calculated by a linear trend, show a warming of _____ °C [estimated to be between 0.65 and 1.06°C], over the period 1880 to 2012.
4. What is the IPCC report?
5. What is the warmest decade in the past 140 years? What is the warmest year in the past 1000 years?
6. Are they still the warmest times when we look at 1000 years?
7. What is the hockey stick figure describing?
8. The ______ region will be facing the most dramatic temperature increase in the prediction of 2090-2099!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more