Answer one question only
1. Is outside lobbying inherently less successful than inside lobbying? Discuss with reference to at least two case studies.
2. Access to EU institutions is biased in favour of business groups. Discuss.
3. Business actors are more successful than NGOs in influencing EU policy- making. Do you agree?
4. Why and under what conditions do interest groups lobby in coalition?
5. How effective have EU actions and measures been in alleviating existing biases in the system of interest intermediation?
6. How does salience affect lobbying in the EU?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more