I’m working on a sociology project and need a sample draft to help me learn.
MIDTERM RESEARCH REPORTS
This assignment is to be done either alone or with a partner.
Conduct Internet research, and prepare and present a multimedia PowerPoint presentation, including any availableshort,non-promotional video clip—on one of the following schools or educational movements. DUE WEEK 9. 25 points.
1. THE PESTALOZZI METHOD (“ANSCHAUUNG”)
2. FRIEDRICH FROEBEL KINDERGARTEN (THE “GIFTS”)
3. MONTESSORI SCHOOLS (THE “MONTESSORI MATERIALS”)
4. LEO TOLSTOY: YASNAYA POLONYA SCHOOL
5. FRANCESCO FERRER: THE “MODERN SCHOOL” MOVEMENT
6. THE STELTON SCHOOL (PISCATAWAY NJ)
7. THE BEEHIVE SCHOOL (SEBASTIEN FAURE)
8. REGGIO EMILIA (NB: the Italian school only)
9. WALDORF SCHOOLS
10. CAROLINE PRATT: CITY AND COUNTRY SCHOOL
11. MARGARET NAUMBERG: WALDEN SCHOOL
12. W.H. KILPATRICK: THE PROJECT METHOD
13. MARIETTA JOHNSON, THE ORGANIC SCHOOL
14. THE DALTON PLAN (“HOUSE, ASSIGNMENT, LABORATORY”)
15. THE RANDOLPH SCHOOL (WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY)
16. SUMMERHILL SCHOOL
17. CELESTIN FREINET: THE MODERN SCHOOL MOVEMENT
18. SUDBURY VALLEY SCHOOL
19. FAIRHAVEN SCHOOL (Maryland)
20. THE CIRCLE SCHOOL (INTEGRAL EDUCATION)
21. PUTNEY SCHOOL
22. DANISH FOLK SCHOOLS
23. SANDS SCHOOL
24. WINDSOR HOUSE SCHOOL
25. HIGHLANDER FOLK SCHOOL
26. SCHOOL OF LOST BORDERS
27. INTERNATIONAL DEMOCRATIC EDUCATION NETWORK (PICK A SCHOOL): http://www.idenetwork.org/democratic-schools.htm
Your report should cover the following eight aspects of the school or system that you are investigating. How are these eight “organs” of schooling organ–ized? From a systems perspective, are they OPEN or CLOSED(see chart below) or somewhere in between?
4. CURRICULUM & MATERIALS
8. PARENTS & COMMUNITY
Finally, provide us with a detailed “day in the life” of one student in the school.
TWO FORMS OF ORDER AS APPLIED TO:
CURRICULUM & MATERIALS
PARENTS & COMMUNITY
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more