- Nearly 100% of returning clients
- Our quality is tested with time
- 24 Services delivery
- We handle orders with any deadline
- Delivery on time 0% lateness
- Always on time
- 100% Product Ownership
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited revisions upon request
- Lots of discounts offered
Industry Briefing Paper
- July 13, 2017
- Posted by: admin
March 26, 2017
Industry Briefing Paper
Deadline: 30th March 2017
The assignment has two main elements:
|Element of assessment||% of mark|
|1. Industry Briefing Paper||85%|
|2. Reflections on the information gathering process||15%|
Element 1: Industry Briefing Paper (85% of the marks)
For this individual assignment, you are asked to produce a fully referenced ?Industry Briefing Paper? for the Marketing Director of a fictitious company
The paper needs to be written in 3rd person and provide the Marketing Director with the following:
1) an up-to-date picture of the academic literature and practitioner insights in your chosen topic area (see below for full details) and
2) provide recommendations regarding the future use of your chosen communication tool
Your review of academic literature and should draw upon at least ten academic journal articles. It should be fully referenced in Harvard style and should aim to provide a critical overview of research which has been carried out in the area.
In addition, your briefing paper should include examples in the form of at least two case studies and comments from practitioners sourced from either trade journals or industry blogs and discussion boards or academic textbooks.
Your paper should be a maximum of 2000 + 300 (Element 2) words (excluding references and appendices).
Topic for Industry Briefing Paper
- Topic 1: Ethical Issues in Marketing Communications
Explanation: Basically what are the ethical issues in marketing communication faced by a company. How it affects the company and how it should be dealt with.
In writing your briefing paper, you can choose ONE of these fictitious companies.
Your briefing paper should be addressed to the marketing director of the company, suggesting how your recommendations could be incorporated into future communications plans.
The following is my choice of company:
Company: ?Fresh Fruit Soda? is a new brand of soft drink targeted at drinkers who enjoy the taste of fizzy drinks but want a low sugar alternative. The range includes apple, orange and cranberry versions and the marketing objective is to penetrate the market, establishing it as a top 5 brand within two years.
Key elements of an Industry Briefing Paper
- Introduction to the paper (clarification of its purpose)
- Critical analysis and discussion of academic theory in your chosen topic i.e Ethical Issues in Marketing Communications
- Use of case studies and practitioner comments to clarify how your chosen topic is already being used by other companies in their marketing communications
- Discussion of key issues: for example, are there issues relating to integration into the wider communications mix? Has issue relating to evaluation and measurement emerged from your research? What other challenges can you identify?
- Conclusions and recommendations: what recommendations would you make to the Marketing Director of your chosen company, based on your research?
- References: List ALL sources used, in Harvard style.
- Appendices: include any case studies and supporting information plus 300 words reflecting on the credibility and usefulness of the sources of information used.
Element 2: Reflections on the information gathering process (15% of the marks)
This assignment requires you to use and evaluate information from many different sources. In this section, you should write approximately 300 words using the following questions to guide you (to be included in the appendices), reflecting on your use all of the source types for your assignment including use of technologies such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and other on-line sources.
Where did you search for information?
Name the different types of information sources you found. How did the content and tone of these differ?
Compare the most reliable source of information you found with a source you felt was not reliable enough to use in your writing.
Can you give 3 reasons why an academic journal is considered an authoritative source? Did you have any difficulties finding the information you needed?
Written Industry Briefing Paper: 2000 words fully referenced with appendices containing an additional 300 words reflecting on new sources of research.
10 % discount on an order above
Use the following coupon code :
CHECK ORDER PAGE
Such great service is a guarantee that I will order more: your authors are proficient and the support team is constantly prepared to help with each inquiry. To cut short a long story, thank you, folks, I will return to your site
Good job, best service. I can hardly say how much you helped me. The writing piece is fantastic. Imagine 1400 words delivered in 2 hours!!!! I will follow the ideas expressed by this writer when working at my own Book Review Assignment!
"This is my first order in this website, and the Writer is excellent, he followed my instructions and also he add many important points for me from his self. I really appreciated him. I would like to Thanks the Writer for the essay, and thanks ...
I am working on my final year Project and I like working with this writing service, because they create the best essays ?and editing service in the world! It's amazing the way you manage to write papers scoring at least 90 points out of 100 in ...