I’m studying for my Political Science class and need an explanation.
By the mid-week deadline, answer each of the prompts with 3 paragraphs using concepts and citations from the text or your own research.
1. What are the four central categories and associated challenges that hinder social technologies?
2. Do you believe public trust in government has increased or decreased since the government’s use of social media and information sharing? (provide an example with your response)
3. (A.) Choose any previous or current major event at a local, state, or federal level and locate the press release or an article quoting the response and information from the public official on the matter (B.) How did the PIO or official convey the message/content on the event? Was the message clear, concise and in line with the mission/goal? (C.) Did the press release or statements sound knowledgeable? Why/Why Not (D.) What specifically could the official done better to respond to the event?
4. Why do Lee, Neeley & Stewart focus on the PIO’s relationship with agency/office leadership?
Few things to be mindful of:
1. Please provide foundational background and detail as well as resources for your opinions & statements. ***Never assume the reader understands your POV, always explain it.
2. Please make sure you complete a Works Cited at the conclusion of your posts
3. Make sure you are answering all of the questions in the prompt with complete answers
4. I always enjoy when students integrate their experiences, background knowledge and passions/interests into their answers; in fact, I encourage it!!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more