Part 2 is as follows:
Lyleen Boat Company’s bank statement for the month of September showed a balance per bank of $7,000. The company’s Cash account in the general ledger had a balance of $5,459 at September 30. Other information is as follows:
(1) Cash receipts for September 30 recorded on the company’s books were $5,700 but this amount does not appear on the bank statement.
(2) The bank statement shows a debit memorandum for $40 for check printing charges.
(3) Check No. 119 payable to Mann Company was recorded in the cash payments journal and cleared the bank for $248. A review of the accounts payable subsidiary ledger shows a $36 credit balance in the account of Mann Company and that the payment to them should have been for $284.
(4) The total amount of checks still outstanding at September 30 amounted to $5,000.
(5) Check No. 138 was correctly written and paid by the bank for $409. The cash payment journal reflects an entry for Check No. 138 as a debit to Accounts Payable and a credit to Cash in Bank for $490.
(6) The bank returned an NSF check from a customer for $360.
(7) The bank included a credit memorandum for $2,560 which represents collection of a customer’s note by the bank for the company; principal amount of the note was $2,500 and interest was $60. Interest has not been accrued.
(a) Prepare a bank reconciliation for Lyleen Boat Company at September 30.
(b) Prepare any adjusting entries necessary as a result of the bank reconciliation.
The post Fix the errors in the preceding accounts payableprepare a corrected schedule of a/p and bank reconcilation appeared first on ASSIGNMENT HELP.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more