Use text from “Essentials of Marketing 7th Edition ISBN: 9780538478342 (Chapters 8-11, 14 & 15)
1. Why do marketers study consumer behavior? Describe 4 reasons.
2. Describe the three types of selective perception, with an example of each.
3. What is geographic segmentation? List 4 reasons why a company would use a regional marketing approach.
4. What is geodemographic segmentation? What is the result of geodemographic segmentation? Give one example that illustrates this type of segmentation. Why would a company choose to use this method.
5. List three major benefits of marketing research to managers. In addition, discuss why most research efforts rely on secondary data and usually collect secondary data before primary data are collected.
6. Explain why some products fail and others succeed. Discuss why test marketing is beneficial.
7. There are five categories of adopters that participate in the diffusion process, name and describe each of these five categories in the correct order from earliest adopter to last adopter. (Use the product life cycle in your explanation.)
8. You are the promotions director for Healthy Crispy Waffers, a baked snack cracker . Describe the steps in your communication process in your promotion campaign, use an example of the actions that will take place in promoting the crackers
9. Marketing mix is made up of a blend of promotional tools. Name and define each of these concepts. Also, describe the marketing mix concept that is best used in each stage of the product life cycle. .
The post Final Exam – study notes / 9 questions – Principles of Marketing appeared first on ESSAY PAPER.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more