Could you please add another 4 pages to the writing already created and attached?
– Using the IEEE template (see link below), write a literature review paper that should summarize: “Distributed databases, NOSQL, and Big data”
– Your paper should have a minimum of 4 pages
– The paper has to present at least the following sections
– Literature review on distributed databases
– Literature review in NOSQL databases
– Literature review on big data
– Practical applications
– Include multiple subsections (one for each example)
– Final remarks and Conclusions
– You should consider other references beyond our textbook
– Check the syllabus for the textbook reference
– The paper should consider
– A brief explanation of each of those concepts
– A practical example of each
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more