I’m working on a business law question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Introduction to Mediation Assignment
For this assignment, you are an official mediator. Write an “Introduction to Mediation” speech that you would use during the introduction stage of a mediation. This is a script that you, as a mediator, would give in the beginning of a mediation between the disputing parties. Write this assignment in the form of a speech, keeping in mind who your audience is (the parties and possibly their attorneys). Your speech should NOT contain any factual analysis.
Your script should include:
1. A welcome – welcome the participants to the process, identify the parties, and determine how each party prefers to be addressed during the mediation. Include how you would like to be addressed as well.
2. Describe the purpose of mediation and the advantages over other methods of dispute resolution.
3. Describe your role as the mediator. Be sure to explain neutrality, discuss conflicts of interests, and confidentiality.
4. Explain the goal of mediation and explain the steps or stages of the mediation process, ie. parties explain the dispute, identify issues/interests, generate and select solutions).
5. Explain how the mediation will conclude (what will be produced at the end).
6. Explain any ground rules, such as:
7. Ask parties if they have questions before you begin.
Your assignment must be at 1-2 pages long, double-spaced, set in 12-point type, and framed with one-inch margins.
Include your name at the top of the first page.
Proofread your paper to eliminate mechanical and grammatical errors.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more