I’m working on a business law question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Step 1: Choose/create one of the following for your business –
1. a product for sale (you can sell something)
2. a process to make your product (design a plan on how to manufacturer something, i.e., the recipe to your grandmother’s famous spaghetti sauce (ingredients and method)), or
3. design a logo for your business.
Step 2: Now that you have created your intellectual property, decide what you would like to do to legally protect your creation and answer the accompanying questions –
1. register a Trademark (where do you go to register a Trademark? what is the criteria for receiving a Trademark? what is the process? why did you choose a Trademark?)
2. register a Copyright (where do you go to register a Copyright? what is the process? why did you choose a Copyright?)
3. register a Patent (where do you go to register a Patent? what is the process? what are the criteria for a Patent? why did you choose a Patent?)
4. have a Trade Secret (no need to register this; why did you choose to have a trade secret instead of a Patent? what are some famous trade secrets? provide an example of a time that a trade secret became public – was the holder of the trade secret able to file a lawsuit to protect their trade secret?)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more