In your memo, please answer the following questions.
1) In Rivera’s study, what criteria do elite firms use to hire their employees?
2) Do the criteria promote meritocracy (reward systems based on one’s ability and achievement) or inequality (reward system based on privilege and discrimination)? Explain your position with evidence from the article.
When you include direct quotes or rephrase specific ideas from the article, please indicate the specific page number(s) where you can find the quotes/ideas in parenthesis
Your memo will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
1) In response to the first question, the memo demonstrates a good understanding of the key ideas in the reading (3pts).
2) In response to the second question, the memo states a position (1pt) and offers an explanation of the position (3 pts) using appropriate evidence from the article (2 pts).
3) Appropriate heading and file name (1pt).
Total: 10 Points
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more