I’m studying for my Psychology class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Literature Review is a coherent essay of a literature review. It will be a review of the literature directly related to the topic or problem under study. The purpose of the literature review is to know what others have discovered before you begin your investigation of your own, to ground your study in a particular context of what is known about a subject in order to establish a foundation for the topic (or question) being researched.
The purpose of this assignment is to facilitate your abilities to research a topic of study so you can learn to (1) know how to search and locate literature (eg. Journal articles) using library and internet resources; (2) analyze information found in educational journal articles, and (3) synthesize new knowledge into a written literature review.
Assignment Description :
For this assignment you are asked to develop a research topic of interest and complete a literature review on an vocational rehabilitation or disability topic of your choice. You are asked to locate at least 3 (2+1) educational journal articles on your topic and write a 2-4 page literature review on the articles you’ve selected.
Steps to complete your literature review :
1. Choose a vocational rehabilitation / case management topic that you are interested in studying.
2. Formulate an inquiry question that specifically describes what you would like to know about your vocational rehabilitation topic.
3. Go to the library or use the internet to search for and locate scholarly journals that include your topic’s information.
4. Find articles, read the abstracts and skim the articles to determine if they correspond well to your topic AND inquiry question.
5. Select at least 3 journal articles and print or photocopy them for your project.
6. Read your articles and begin to sort and classify them according to their findings .
7. Organize your articles by sorting and classifying their findings in a meaningful way, always considering your original topic and inquiry question.
8. Write an outline for your literature review.
9. Write your review.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more