Business Licensing Class
1) To research a Licensing case that contains subject matter that effects the business of licensing today.
2) Use your critical thinking skills to analyze why the case was brought and who you feel should have won the case. Substantiate your opinion based on the facts and use what you have learned in this course to connect the dots.
1. You are to pick from the following cases and write a two page double spaced paper outlining the case.
The cases are: Guess vs. Gucci, Martha Stewart Macv’s vs. J.C.Penney, Tiffany vs. Costco, and YSL vs. Louboutin.
Please make sure to include your name, course and section number at the top of the
paper and a bibliography at the end.
2. You are to indentify the licensing topics discussed in class that each case deals with. How the actions of the licensor and the licensee effected the brand and how it impacted the licensing agreement.
Use articles as references in this section and include them with the paper.
3. The structure of the paper should be an introduction of the case, what main topics of licensing are challenged in the case and a conclusion of who won and why. Part of your conclusion is if you agree or disagree and your reasons for your opinion.
4. Several students will be called upon to present their assignment to the class in a 5 to 10 minute presentation that will include the class in a discussion of the case.
The post Cases assignment. Choose Guess vs. Gucci or YSL vs. Louboutin. appeared first on ASSIGNMENT HELP.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more