I need an explanation for this Business Law question to help me study.
This assignment will have you 2 sets of questions. The second set will require you to to watch a video. Both sets deal with governmental powers.
1. What were the Articles of Confederation?
2. Why did they fail?
3. How is Brexit, the current Tea Party movement and the Anti Federalist movement of the 1780’s similar?
The second part of this weeks assignment will require you to view the annual exercise by the Federal Government known as the State of the Union.
The video –
The transcript – https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/re…
4. Who is giving the speech and why was the individual giving the speech?
5. What point made in the speech or story told was your favorite and why?
6. What point made in the speech or story told do you disagree with and why?
7. Discuss what Jurisprudence (ie legal philosophy) does the speaker see the world through and why you believe that particular philosophy governs their actions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more