I’m working on a Psychology question and need guidance to help me study.
Journal Article Critique:Read the research article that addresses Attachment Disruptions labeled “Module 1 Research Article” in Modules in Blazeview. Then write a 3-5 page critique that addresses the questions below about the article. Sometimes you will not be able to find answers to all the questions listed below within the article and this can be part of your overall critique as to why the missing information would have been important to include. Give detailed answers to each question with support from the article (not yes or no answers). The critique should be written in APA style (no abstract) and the product will be evaluated with the rubric below. See criterion descriptions below for (1) integration of knowledge, (2) topic focus, (3) depth of discussion, (4) cohesiveness, and (5) spelling, grammar, and APA style.
Please upload the critique by the due date at 11:00 PM. Remember to use APA formatting for paper and reference citation.
1. Was there a clear statement of the aims of the research?
2. Was the research design appropriate to address the aims of the research?
3. Were the interventions appropriate to address Attachment Disorder in children?
4. Was the recruitment strategy of participants appropriate to the aims of the research?
5. Were the data collected in a way that addressed the research issue?
6. Have ethical issues been taken into consideration?
7. Was the data analysis sufficiently rigorous?
8. Is there a clear statement of findings?
9. How valuable is the research?
Paper Evaluation Rubric
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more