I’m trying to study for my Social Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Activity #3- Understanding Privilege Systems and Discrimination Response (like a Chapter Reflection)
Part A: Students will need to watch three videos by Peggy McIntosh (be prepared to have a reaction). These videos discuss privilege systems and how they impacted her life as a Caucasian woman in the United States (you will see her growth).
Need to have 4 pages in response and must cite in APA
Students will need to respond to the following questions:
1. What was your initial reaction when you watched the videos?
2. How familiar were you with this topic before you watched the video?
3. How would you describe your own personal identity?
4. What personal “Rewards’ and “Punishments” have you experienced in your life by virtue of your personal identity?
5. How have you been “Programmed” to view others?
7. How can you use your personal “Bank Account” to create social change in your work with children and/or their families
8. Connect information to the textbook- make sure to cite in APA.
Use key terms and define the terms, be specific, provide details, and examples to help support your thoughts. Remember to write in essay format, cite and reference the textbook or PowerPoints in APA. Atatched is the power please use and cite
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more