I’m working on a Social Science exercise and need support.
Age sensitivity training is becoming increasingly more common for individuals who are interested in learning about the specific needs and challenges of older adults. Participants experience sensory changes associated with aging through simulation. Age sensitivity training provide participants with valuable tools and information for working and interacting with older adults.
1. Watch this brief video on ‘What it feels like to be a frail senior’.
2. Conduct one or more of the practical simulations listed below.
3. Post your thoughts to the class using the discussion board. There are some questions below (below, highlighted in blue) that you can use to get started. Remember, you require at least ONE initial post as well as at least ONE thoughtful reply to another’s post.
Try one (or more) of these practical age-sensitivity simulation activities and reflect on your experiences.
Questions to stimulate discussion:
Discuss your challenges and feelings about this experience.
Does it change your attitude or feelings toward older adults?
What are the benefits of this type of training?
Should there be mandatory training in some professions? If so, which ones? Why?
You must have ONE initial post and (at minimum) ONE response to someone else’s post. Your post will be approximately 200 words (+/- 50 words) and responses will likely be a bit less. Please note; however, there is not an exact word limit. Think quality over quantity and use the grading rubric to guide you. You also have the option of submitting an audio file. The audio file can be no longer than 3 minutes in duration (+/- 10 seconds).
Tips on how to use the Discussion Board:
There are many ways you can contribute to an online discussion. They include:
– Posting an opinion based on reading/research you do on the topic
– Responding thoughtfully to a topic from your own experience
– Providing links and resources related to the topic that would be of interest to other participants
– Posing a thought-provoking question related to the topic at the end of your post
– Collecting multiple perspectives on a topic or providing an alternate perspective to the one currently dominating the discussion
– Thoughtfully and respectively rebut another participant’s comments
– Synthesize the current class discussion by summing up arguments or discussion point
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more