(200 words and references)
Explore the Purdue University Global Library, Journals Directory, or BioMed Central for three publication sources that are relevant to your field of area of interest. Identify the following for each:
1. Name of the source (e.g., Journal of Nursing Management, American Medical Association, etc.)
2. Type of source (e.g., academic journal, government agency, etc.)
3. Submission requirements (e.g., length, focus, topic requirements, formatting requirements, deadline, etc.)
4. Potential for submitting to this source
5. Any other information that you feel is relevant
Explore the Purdue University Global Library for examples of systematic literature reviews.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more